Free Shipping all products above 499$
New products added everyday
We Supply Registered and unregistered Firearms
WHO WE ARE
Glock Armoury was founded by gun enthusiasts and shooters and supported by personnel who collectively have over 20 years of industry-related experience. Glock Armoury was created by people with a passion for firearms, tactical gear, and the great outdoors.We have collectively over 20 years of industry-related experience. We specialize in providing top quality products for the recreational shooter at cheap prices. and but so and because
Glock Armoury has grown into a full-service company represented by the website, multiple retail locations and its own personalized firearms brand. With a dedication to quality and customer service, but not only, Glock Armoury has its sights set on continued excellence and growth. At GlockArmoury, you can shop for items including Shotguns and Handguns. Rifles from over 40 different manufacturers, Magazines and Muzzle, Loaders or Optics/Sights and so much more. We also Provide Equipments for IDPA, IPSC, 3-Gun, Tactical Shooters, Law Enforcement, Military and many more. No matter what you’re searching for, we’re here to help you in your quest to get geared up for the big hunt or add to your collection. Whether you’re a beginner or an avid collector, Glock Armoury has everything you need! With a constantly expanding assortment of products, Glock Armoury is committed to helping you find what you need when you need it.
We strive to offer friendly and proficient service, quick same day shipping. And we cater to recreational and competition shooters. So, why shop the competition when you can find the biggest selection of the best brands at the lowest prices right here at Glock Armoury. Because Glock Armoury take care of any details, but not only, it is the best pace because of quality and price to buy your gun.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR A SUCCESSFUL ORDER
Select a firearm from our expansive selection of handguns, rifles and shotguns. Add the firearm to your shopping cart, and then click checkout. Login to your Account for quick checkout or you may checkout as a guest (you’ ll have the option to create an account after checkout to save time on your next order). Enter your billing address continue .
Fill out your FFL Dealer’s address and Federal Firearms License. Once you fill out your address and preferred FFL dealer, select payment information and submit your firearm order.
Glock Armoury Shop will ship the firearm to the chosen FFL dealer. Once your gun arrives at the FFL dealer’s address they will call you to notify you of its arrival. The FFL dealer will charge a nominal fee at the time of the transfer. The actual amount is up to the individual dealer. When you arrive at the FFL dealer, please inspect the firearm and ensure the model is correct before proceeding further. If there are any issues please call our Gun Sales department immediately.
Complete requirements for firearm transfer and take your new handgun, rifle or shotgun home!
The FFL dealer will ask you to fill out the federal, local and state required paperwork associated with your firearm as well as complete a background check. If you have any questions about the paperwork, background check or any other elements of the actual transfer, we recommend you contact the transferring FFL dealer with those questions.
- Can a gun be sent to my house?
- Do I need to have a background check?
- Can I have the background check done before buying a gun?
- Do I need to have a license?
- Do I need to have a concealed carry permit?
- Is it legal to buy a gun online?
- So,why does the firearm need to be shipped to a FFL?
- Can a gun be sent to my house? No, all firearms must be sent to a FFL (federal firearms license) dealer.
- Do I need to have a background check? Yes, all firearms purchases require a federally mandated background check to be completed by the FFL dealer at the time the firearm is picked up.
- Can I have the background check done before buying a gun? No, the background check must be completed at the time the firearm is transferred from the FFL dealer to you.
- Do I need to have a license? Most states do not have a licensing requirement, but some local or state laws require a gun license. Cheaper Than Dirt! recommends you check with your local FFL dealer or refer to the NRA-ILA to check your state’s gun laws. and but so and because
- Do I need to have a concealed carry permit? No, you do not need a carry permit to buy a gun online.
- Is it legal to buy a gun online? Yes! It is entirely legal to purchase a firearm online, but the firearm must be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer.
- Why does the firearm need to be shipped to a FFL? The Gun Control Act of 1968 outlined new rules for selling and transferring firearms. As a result, it is now federal law to have all firearms shipped to a FFL dealer so the person the firearm is being transferred to can fill out the proper paperwork and complete the required background check.
and’, ‘but’, ‘so’ and ‘because and but so and because